Artemis Project Gaming
April 18, 2014, 04:46:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The APG Theme will be down for a while for maintenance. It has to be updated to be compatible with the latest version of SMF.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bushsnipers hell of a night.  (Read 14787 times)
Spyder
Skynet Rules!
Administrator
Forum Inquistor

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 05:37:32 PM »

Good thing you didn't try to start up your toaster!

Drive it like you stole it!
Bushsniper
APG Members
Forum Sage

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 09:22:25 PM »

Nah but I did joke about being friends with mr. phelps(not really my thing). I Have been in close calls before but never had my family envolved. I am still pissed about this mess, But getting past it as the day has gone on.

By red3g at 2007-07-19
Stalker
Ass I Am
Administrator
Need's a life

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 08:44:58 PM »

Thats pretty scary, I hope your not a smoker!

System Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Intel i5 2500k @4.2Ghz, ASRock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3, 16GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 1600, 2TB (Boot), 60gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Cache), XFX Radeon 7870 3GB, Sony Optiarc SATA DVD-RW, Sony Blu-ray RW
Bushsniper
APG Members
Forum Sage

« on: February 05, 2009, 07:59:18 PM »

Well as some know I moved from the capitol of california to the foothills. Well in this move something have changed for me like change over to spring and well water, septic, high electric bills(lol), Propane gas held on the property.

Well  when we moved in we noticed there was a small leak coming from the tank nothing major just enough that if you where within about 20ft you could small the gas. Well around new yrs eve the leak seemed to get worse so we called the company (campora) and say something well they came out and they said they would change the tank but needed it to get down to 10%  we where at 60% at the time. They said they got the leak to slow down and that things should be fine. We were fine with this as we figured no biggy everything is fine now.

Then came yesterday I came home last night and could smell gas again but it was worse then before for some reason. Well when I looked around I see a bill from the gas company so I go what the heck they weren't suppose to refill because they were going to wait tell it was lower then change it out. Well this guy who does the route didn't get the memo and filled my tank and with the added pressure the link was worse then ever.

Well we called the company thinking they would come out this morning and fix it. Well around 10pm while me and my wife and kid are in bed we hear a load sssssssssss Load enough to make my dogs hit the roof. Well my wife asks me what the heck is that I knew it was the tank I figured the valve popped off and it was going to be all bad from there. I told my wife to get the baby and call 911 and my uncle (fire fighter and lives right up the hill). I go running outside to find a guy running around like a bad fire drill. I say who the hell are you and what the hell is going on. He was from gas company and was there to fix the valve but it sheared off so no fixing cause he couldn't find the valve. All the time there is a cloud of propane forming around us. I find the valve and get the hell out of there.

My house is in a cloud of gas and I get right behind my wife and kid and get them moving faster to get away from the moron. So fire department shows up but they wont go near tank( lol). Guy finnaly gets gas kind of shut off(still leaking). I Figure the cloud was something like 50-60gl of gas in the air. Needlest to say Me and my family had a very intresting night to say the least. More later lol me and my boom hower typing need a break. At least hank hill wouldn't have almost blown me and my family to hell.   

By red3g at 2007-07-19
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: